Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login


FULLMETAL-OC-ACAMEDY:



OC PROFILE TEMPLATE



CHARACTER PROFILE:

Name: Viona Futuro

Nicknames: Vi

Age: 23

D.O.B: October, 10th of 1891

Place of Birth: South City, Amestris

Residence: South City, Amestris


Ocupation:

-1911 working at the Mr Dominic's automail shop with her brother at Rush Valley
-1913 assistant at the Devil's Nest bar at Dudlith
-1921 open a small coffee shop at Dudlith

Education:

-Studied from 1st class to 1st Universe knowledge ( her family have a good  way of educational)

Zodiac: Libra

Ethnicity: 25% Xingese, 75% Amestris


APPEARANCE




Height: 1 , 62 cm (5.3 ft)

Hair:
Color: dark blue, almost black
Hair length: to middle of the back, straight hair, two side bang

Eyes: brown almost yellow


Skin: Xingese, alittle pale


Body type: Pear shape, small chest, round waist, round butt


Style: Elegant, neat, she likes dark colors ( most is dark blue and black ), she wear clothes depend on the situation of the job





Family:




> Sander Viette Futuro (father) (1859 - 1911)
Used to be a colonel but has discharged because he didn't want to continute serving the military. He's a famous artist, his arts and great drawing talent was the main economic resources for the family. Beside, he's also the one who supported the foods for the poor people of South City.

> Mari Fututo (mother) (1862 - 1911)
A considerate and strict woman, she's manage the Futuro's family as a smart home maker.

> Akviss Futuro (brother) (1888)
Sander and Mari first son, working at Garfield automail shop with Viona at 1911, 1923 married Winry Rockbell and continute his father work as a helper for charity.

> Diana Futuro (aunt) (1871 - 1911)
Mari's sister, was a nurse worked for a charity hospital.

> Saron Tim (uncle) (? - 1911)
Diana's husband, owner of a motel in the South.

> Harry Tim (cousin) (1899 - 1911)
Saron and Diana's son.


Closer relatives:

> The Devil's Nest's people
They were like her second family when she's moved to work at Dudlith.

> Mr. Dominic's family ( Dominic, Ridel, Satera, Painya )
Closest friends of the Futuro's family, helped the Fututo sibling when they were losted the family.

> Winry Rockbell
Sister in-laws in 1923 when Akviss married Winry.

> Tanya Le
Old neighborhood, Viona and Tanya close like sisters. Working same place at 1914.


PERSONALITY:




>Overall:

A gentle, shy and super sensitive girl, she was born to be act like a lady but destiny not allow her to. She knows her place in every situations. Hard working girl, have weak health (her hypertension), very focus on every works. Also a selfish person but she's not showing it outside, just see like, when she loves someone or something, she'll never want to share , because the past made her, when she's lost her family, she feel like she can't keep even the thing she loves the most, so after that she don't want to give anybody the things she loves because she scares to loose them. Love her borther the most in the world. Lest talking and quiet, she don't have many words to say to a person, she wants to act more than tell them. She can only be herslef when she's with her brother and her love. People says she a taciturn girl, but the real her is very an open person, just because she want to act inappropriate. She has a habit to act older than her age, the outlooks made her too young. She's curiou at everything.






Likes:

» Coffee & tea
» Spice
» Cherry's smell
» Family
» Drawing ( has a little talent from her father)
» Classical music

Dislikes:

» Oil odor
» Noisy place
» Cramp
» Telling behind people's back ( "rude people" she would say )


Fears:

- Cats
- Hated
Her biggest fear is to see her family all loose before her eyes and she can't do anything but witness, she has seen that fear for twice.

Hobbies:
- Spend times with her brother
- Serving
- Collection teas  and stamps

Dreams:

- Build again the Futuro's family and become the mistress of a bussiness place named futuro


Flaws:

- Too sensitive
- Too weakheart
- Depend so much on her brother
- Too quiet, her biggest weakness, people just can't understand what she really want or need if she not tell
- Can be easy to trust a person

Abilities:


» Knownledge
- She has a very good knowledge on almost everything related to bussiness 'cause her father also work like a bussiness man.
» Effective in working
- She has a pretty good focus mind on works, she work really fast and effective, although her weak health.
» Listen and share
- Is a very good place for every people to talk with, she's know for everyone.


Fun facts:

- Usually have a words "Uh" before every questions.
- Her face turn all red when she's scare something.
- She will wet all her face if she see a cat.
- A night person, she do thing faster in the dark (?)


Back story summary:



Viona was born in a happy and proud family, full of kindness father, great mother and generous cousins. The Futuro family was known as a place to "Resurrection almost dead people". Viona has been taught to act like a pure Amestris lady, tender and elegant.Unfortunately, in 1911 when she's 20, the battle of the South have been occurred, and the village where Viona was living at the middle of the war. Her house and some relative house near by have been bombed very serious, all her family dead in the battle bomber, except her and her brother, they hid under the table. After the battle, gendarmes have sent the survivals to district-sponsored war victims. Viona and her brother stayed there until Ridel ( Mr.Dominic's son) came and took them to his place at Rush Valley.

At Rush Valley, Viona's started to work , it's really hard because she inherently a rich lady, but luckily, she has a good and fast working ability. She and her brother try to save the money to build again the proud Futuro family, it's their goal. She's worked here until 1913 when her health starting to weak because she got a hypertension, she can't do hard work, but live here at rush Valley always work with automail and tough thing, she discussed with her brother to let her fine another job down the South, she couldn't let her brother to take care of her all the time like this. Moved down to Dudlith, the nearest place from Rush Valley with the South, it's another challenging because the people here said they don't hire her because of her pale face, they don't want to have sick people in their works. Then, when she walked along Dudlith, she saw a note said looking for helper at the Devil's nest bar, she's took the note and went straight to the bar. At first she was like scare of the people around here, they were too rude, but this is the only place left she can find for a job. She was hired, they didn't care if she's sick or not, if only she could work, they will hire her. She has started to work at the Devil's Nest bar at that time.

When she was working at the bar, she's warm up the cold people here and gave them some reasons to live, when she came, there haven't had the chimera people, after 9 month, Greed has brought home some people from the Laboratory 5 (which have been like experiments), Greed saved them and let them live here in the bar like his assistant. Viona was 22 at this time and here, she met Dolcetto (Dorochet), they have warm up to each other and have started their relationship in 1914.

In near winter of 1914, when she and the bar were normaly work, she don't really know about Greed or the job of the chimera guys, so she's also don't know the reason why they kinapped Alphonse Elric. The hall day was very strange to her, then when she saw the military came, she was tottaly surprised. Dolcetto has quickly hide her into the safe place and told her not to come out, she's completely don't know what happened after that. Then a few hours when the military have gone, she's coming out and find. She was shocked to see many of the people dead. She's tried to find survivals, but there's no one. When she was going along the tunnel, she saw Roa's dead, and a piece of Dolcetto's outshirt with his sword, all over in the blood. At that time, Viona once agin saw her family died before her eyes.

After what happened, she came to hire a room from a motel at Dudlith with her neighbor sister Tanya (they have worked with each other) until Akviss came to pick her up, she came back to Rush Valley, actually the place Akviss were working with Winry – the Garfield automail shop.

In 1921 she's opened a small coffee shop at Dudlith named Futuro, complete her dream to bulid the Futuro's clan, and being the mistress. She's not married, she lived like a young widow but still happy.
I've finally done, OMG this really took me forever 'cause the damn electronic, I've written this for the 4th time !!!!!!

If there's any mistakes on the grammar please tell me, I'll fix it !
For the group :iconfullmetal-oc-academy:
===============================
Blank Template FMA OC profile *NoVaNoah
Viona Futuro & writing me
===============================
Add a Comment:
 
:iconthe-bitter-sin:
The-Bitter-Sin Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Student Digital Artist
She's sooo....CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL!! great job! <3
Btw is she human?
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Thanks so much ^^, yes, she's a human
Reply
:iconthe-bitter-sin:
The-Bitter-Sin Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Your welcome
Reply
:iconcobycane:
CobyCane Featured By Owner Jul 26, 2012
pfffff-!
23?! What year is this?? oh, gosh, how many years are between our oc's omg xD;
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jul 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
xDD I count the year when Ed first appeared in anime and so on xDD
Reply
:iconcobycane:
CobyCane Featured By Owner Jul 26, 2012
buh, well, they're both young spunky women in their early twenties =3=
I'm sure they'd get along swell!:heart: \OuO/ *dances*
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jul 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
xDDDD for sure duh !!!
Reply
:iconuomie:
uomie Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2012  Hobbyist
Hmmm :iconthinkingplz:
so sorry my teddy sis but i can't read this for awhile... ^^;
but I'll try sometime if i have enough time...
as for now very exhausted. :yawn:

--
I wanted to :sleep: soon. :iconlazyplz:
Reply
:iconciorane:
Ciorane Featured By Owner Jun 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ohohoh, Viona is very younger than Iris :heart:
Sorry, I read her profile now only.... >DDD
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
xDDD YUP Viona just a young lady xDD
Reply
:iconciorane:
Ciorane Featured By Owner Jun 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Me gusta ;)
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
:iconmegustadanceplz:
Reply
:iconciorane:
Ciorane Featured By Owner Jun 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconmegustamuchoplz: !!!
Reply
:iconpure-ivory:
Pure-Ivory Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2012  Student General Artist
Now that I finished the profile of Aurore, I can read the profile of Viona, yay ! :la:
But I can't read it entirely now, I'll see that this weekend... D':
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2012  Student Digital Artist
xDD I'm reading Aurore profile too :la:
Reply
:iconpure-ivory:
Pure-Ivory Featured By Owner Jun 15, 2012  Student General Artist
I hope you will like ! :la:

Viona's story is sad but beautiful ! :heart: Do you like the tragedy ? :XD: ( if this is the case, welcome to the club ! :dummy: )

( Huhu, Aurore and Viona are the same size... >D )
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 15, 2012  Student Digital Artist
xDDD I love it alot :hug: But I haven't commented yet I'm sorry, ya I'm kinda like tragic stories, xDDD you too ? xDDD ya I have noticed that xDDDD Looks like Viona short because almost 25 but samesize with cute 20 girl xDDDDD
Reply
:iconpure-ivory:
Pure-Ivory Featured By Owner Jun 16, 2012  Student General Artist
Don't worry about that, it doesn't bother me ~ :meow:
Huhu, I love mistreat my OCs with a tragic story... I'm bad with them ! :XD:
Hahaha ! xDDD
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
xDD Noone's perfect don't worry about it xDDD
Reply
:iconpure-ivory:
Pure-Ivory Featured By Owner Jun 17, 2012  Student General Artist
xDDD
Reply
:iconnovanoah:
NoVaNoah Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Time to criticize o3o/ Let's do it item by item

-Occupation: "1911 working at the Mr Dominic's automail shop with her brother at Rush Valley" Just remember Dominic doesn't take apprentices NOR helpers, he's the kind of person that likes to do all the work himself. (Plus at the end, Akviss ends up working for Garfiel too, so I actually find the relationship with Dominic a bit unnecessary).

-Again, Devil Nest. That place is not precissely a normal bar, nor a place for normal people (decent) like her, all surrounded by sluts, criminals and drunk and dangerous men; it's not just a scary place, it IS dangerous for real. Have you considered, for example, her working on a near place and being ocasionally there? (like, she works at a shop where Devil's Nest owner buys the licors he uses at the bar, and from time to time Viona is sent to deliver these orders). She still can meet Dolcceto in that way.

About appearance, I can say you have the same problem I had about Mira's hair :XD: (blue hair FTW 8D) The point is that when you see some kind of blue shading/light in hairs, it's not because the har IS blue, it's because the hair is so dark that tends to look blue. But remember, in FMA Brotherhood the keyword is "less saturation".

Here I give you some examples of what I consider an answer for that problem:

>The first one is Viona's actual color pallet: [link]
>And these two are the ways her hair could be: [link] [link]

(in the last 2 I changed the skin shadow to make it match with BH style too, I hope you don't mind :D)
(Btw, when you say "brown almost yellow" when you talk about her eyes, I think you mean "hazel", that's how this color of eyes is called)

-Style: Being honest, her clothing style reminds more a tomboy-ish or practical style than elegant. Dark clothes are not always elegant, not if you son't pick right clothes (and visceversa, clothes that are supposed to be elegant, in the wrong colors, are just a NO-NO). I would consider or, a-Change that point or b-Desing a new wardrobe for her, because since she was raised to be all a lady, she should have an elegant side.

-About the relatives, the problem here is the ammount of canons she knows, we were discussing it, and after realizing you share your headcanon (story) wiith Nikki's, we still think there's too much canons (Dominic, Winry, Ed, all the chimeras) that are really really close to her, what is not specially necessary


-About her personality: I don't see many REALLY negative traits here (and the ones that are already there are just not enough), nothing that makes her look less "100% good". You also need to add more dislikes and fears (remember to think about FEARS not as an extreme word, aka, all the fobias are fears, but NOT ALL the fears are phobias, I dunno if you get me o3o~)


-About the BG story:
> Is VERY tragic and there never really seems to be a redeeming point for that. She basically loses everyone she loves aside from her brother.
> Her life alone like that after all of her family dies and what not and with NO redeeming point, more when you add the fact she NEVER marries after she looses Dorochet. Maybe she can't (or doesn't want) to get together with a different person, but she needs somebody in her life, not just a coffee shop. Maybe adopting a child would be ok at least, to give some sense to her life, like, "I do it for my baby", everybody needs to feel it u3ub

That's all for now o3o/
(finally, it would be cool if you enroll Akviss in the FMAOCA too :D)
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Thanks so much for your suggest, let me explore the issues now:

- Because in the battle Akviss lost one hand and really need help, I don't think both Viona and Akviss could manage the prolem them self so I've tried to find some help by relatived two family, do you think that Dominic will introduce the Futuro's siblings with Mr Garfield when he has brought them from the district-sponsored war victims, is it work ?

- Yes you're right, the Devil's Nest pace is truely my MOST difficult part, I've spent very much time thinking but I just can't really figure out how to, I think I'll use your advice very useul for me thanks so much ^^

- Oh and her hair, thanks again for make me some good example ;A; I'll change her hair style into the first one of the screenshot035, it's really fits more ! ( xDD her eyes color, now I know LOLz)

- And her style, I'm kinda have some headache about it too, well, I think wearing neat clothes is fits for working so I created her clothes like that o3o, I'll try to find some moe useful style for her

- And her relatives, I don't know seems like the "Edward's side" more relative to her brother than her, I think it's because every cannon have relatives, more or less, so the thing that OCs know cannons will relate to others Cannons too is the thing can't resist. Do you have some advices ?

- Her personalit, yeah I get you xD, I'll add more of her fears and dislike just need more times !

* Her Back stpry:

- Because you know, war, it's like at the Ishval so the tragic also have, but did I just made so much dead for her family ?

- Yes I have some same thought as you, I think she will adopt a child beside her, now it's really make sense for me ^^

Thanks so much for alots of useful suggestions again, if you can help me about my above questions I really appreciate xDDD ( and thanks for those little portrait of Viona too ;3; :hug:)

(( xDD Yes, I'm doing Akviss'sregistration form xDD))
Reply
:iconnovanoah:
NoVaNoah Featured By Owner Jul 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ok o3o~

-About Akviss, I totally understand your reasons and the way you thought about it is correct, I'm just pointing out "Why Domonic's son?" Why not anybody else? Somebody closer to Garfiel maybe? Or even Garfiel himself u3u/

-I'm so glad you heard me about that 8D It's a little detail that changes many things. Can I ask what do you have in mind for that thing specifically? :3c

-About knowing so many canons, it goes ore for the side that her story is already interesting enough, so being close or relative close to that ammount of canons is not really necessary, Viona can perfectly "meet" em (in the same way Mira meets Roy and Riza because they're Dan's parents, but she doesn't have a relationship with them because she barely see them because they work a lot and are not there when she goes to visit Dan).

-About family, I would suggest you to give em at least a distant relative, because "being completely alone in the world" is not a very nice thing, even the Elrics had Rockbell family there for them, Riza has her grandpa even when her parents are dead, etc etc)

-Oh, great >3< I'm hoping we can see that child soon


Finally, about the point of her wardrobe, here I can made you an example of how you can change an outfit from tomboy to elegant: [link]
As you can see, all the parts are more close fitting clothes, the palletes are the same (except for the jacket, I corrected the shadow a bit to make it fit with the base color) and the concepts are the same, just more refinated :D I made it just in case you want to conserve this outfit, it would be a very more reliable option, at least for me o3o~
(sorry for the roughness of the sketch, I did it as fast as I can because I'm working on college things too ^^; )

I hope it helped you o3o/
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jul 5, 2012  Student Digital Artist
- Garfield himself ? That's more like it!

- Well, at first, seriously, I don't think so much about her works, so I have thought alot of your advice from Viona's registration form, but I just can't think out anything, ssince I'm just a selffish person I just thought "maybe work that place will meet Dolcetto". But then I've draw Viona alot too girly for the bar so I spent time to think out clearly again, very thanks for your advice >w<

- So Viona and Akviss will only "meet" or 'know" that sound more nature owo, xD I completely scare when I have to manage how Ocs meet the Cannons

- Okay o3o, then maybe I should let her Aunt and Uncle still live o3o, to have somewhere for them to be "not alone" you think it would work ?

Wow, you are so kind really, have create for me so much example ;A;, thanks so much *glomp*, ya as you can see I did change her main outfit, but since I still don't want to get rid of her old outfit I think I will take your design for me owo ♥

(( I'm the one who sorry for make you more busy, thanks so much Nova-chan )) this dose helped me alot >w<
Reply
:iconriiko96:
Riiko96 Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
her story is so much epic. :iconpukingrainbowsplz:
wut?! 23?!?! o.o I didn't know she was 23, I thought she was... hum... 16 or 17... ^^; duh...
anyway the part when Dolcetto hides her is so touching.. :iconcrycryplz:
Viona is a really cool character, she's kind and pretty, just like you~ ^u^
I should make something like this for my OCs too, but first I have to finish other drawings. :P
and I also have to reorganize Rage's story. _

how much time did you spend writing this?! o.o"
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist
LOL thanks friend :hug: Actually I must fix something relate I have some good suggestions xDDD

Ya she's a grow up girl, that will suit to her life more xDDD

The part of Dolcetto yes really touch either myself but I think I must fix that point ;3;
Awww really she's sweet ? :hug:

XDD I think you've already figured her story out just need to write it ^^

LOLz I spend almost two days to write all of these LOL
Reply
:iconriiko96:
Riiko96 Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Well, I think Viona's story is already very good, but if you've got more ideas why not write them down?? UwU

Rage has got 2 different stories, depends what story I want to put her into... I mean that if I put her in FMA original story, her life would be more less as I wrote here: [link] but if I put her in my own story [it's a sort of fan fiction, I think, and it's set after the events on last FMA manga] her life would be very different...

however YESSSS she's sweet and so you are!! :glomp:
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 15, 2012  Student Digital Artist
XDD I'm thinking it in correctiongway now I'll edit it when I've finished thinking

Yes, I've read Rage's profile, I would like he Brotherhood profile more xDDD, why all my favorite homoculus murdered by Mustang *cries*

:hug:
Reply
:iconriiko96:
Riiko96 Featured By Owner Jun 15, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Rage: aww, so you're saying that I'm one of your favourite homunculus?! QuQ* :iconhyperglompplz:

anyway I'm working ononthe fan fiction I was telling you and I think it's turning out quite good... I just have to write it down and then translate it in english maybe...
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 15, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Me: Yes Rage :hug:

xDDD I wanna read ♥
Reply
:iconriiko96:
Riiko96 Featured By Owner Jun 16, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
TuT thank you, I hope I'll write it soon...
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
xDDD
Reply
:iconrenagaderexrider:
RenagadeRexRider Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:cries: Doro protected her.... so sweet and so sad:icononiontortureplz:
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist
*cries* TvT!!!
Reply
:iconrenagaderexrider:
RenagadeRexRider Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Why.... WHY!?!?
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist
XDDD It's okay now, I get some good suggestions so I'm starting to fix her profile not so tragic LOLz
Reply
:iconrenagaderexrider:
RenagadeRexRider Featured By Owner Jun 15, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:D Yay~!
Reply
:iconlandra15:
landra15 Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
awesome work.
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Thanks ^^
Reply
:iconxxbabibluexx:
xXBabiBlueXx Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Aaah~ Very nice!! It's nice to finally learn more about Vio-chan!!! :heart:
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
xDDD You think ?
Reply
:iconxxbabibluexx:
xXBabiBlueXx Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah!! :D
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Thanks xDD :hug:
Reply
:iconxxbabibluexx:
xXBabiBlueXx Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You're very welcome!!
Reply
:iconmiss-dnl:
Miss-DNL Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
nice bio ^^
Reply
:iconfmabigfan:
fmabigfan Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Thanks pal :hug:
Reply
:iconmiss-dnl:
Miss-DNL Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
no probelmo ;)
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
June 12, 2012
File Size
9.8 KB
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
1,870 (1 today)
Favourites
34 (who?)
Comments
47
×